This course combines the Axure Fundamentals and Advanced Axure for Mobile courses for a complete learning approach to mastering Axure RP 10.
You will learn key concepts and skills such as page interactions, best-practice use of masters, widget libraries, dynamic panels, styles, Conditions, Variables, Adaptive Views and prototyping best practices.
Each technical skill is taught within the context of a ‘real-life’ UX design scenario.
Remote: 5 x 2-hour sessions facilitated by an experienced instructor and designer.
Need training for a team? Let’s chat
What we cover
- Introduction to the Axure workspace.
- Prototyping best practices.
- Paragraphs and adding text links
- Default and custom libraries.
- Publishing and sharing prototypes.
- Interaction Styles
- Using Masters for header, footer and other key re-usable elements for rapid prototyping.
- Interactive prototyping: hotspots, links, hiding and showing page elements, animation, lightbox popups, mega menus and more.
- Introduction to Dynamic Panels as the cornerstone of interactive prototyping
- Axure forms: Designing a Contact Us, Search and Sign in experience.
- Dynamic panels for carousel sliders.
- Advanced dynamic panels for mobile navigation and swipe-based gesturing.
- Mobile “on-device” prototyping setup and management.
- Build a mobile search experience
- Using the Repeater widget for search and list page prototyping
- Responsive prototypes for Desktop, tablet and smartphone using Adaptive views.
- Advanced form design techniques for mobile prototypes: Selection groups, custom styles and interactive events.
- Creating interactive User Task Flows with Axure
- Embedding audio and video files.
- Advanced animations and transitions for touch-based prototypes.
- Advanced experiences using conditions and variables.
$660 (incl. GST) / attendee.
Please get in touch for group discounts or if you prefer to pay by invoice.
Mike Feghali is a senior UX professional having managed small and large design and research teams over the last 15 years. His design and research portfolio lists some of Australia’s best-known digital experiences including Channel 10, Westpac, Greater Bank, Afterpay, Transport for NSW, CBA, Stayz, Optus, Taste.com.au and hipages.
Mike has been an Axure user since 2008. He was a founding lecturer for Torrens University’s post-graduate UX programme.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
You’ll require a Windows or Mac desktop or laptop with Axure RP 10 installed. Axure offers a fully-functional trial installation for 30 days.
Have your Smartphone handy to test your mobile prototypes.