1-day intensive that builds on the Accessibility Fundamentals course covering advanced ARIA techniques, Voiceover for iOS and Mac OS, Android Talkback screen reader, and important tools for testing app accessibility.
1-day intensive (Classroom: 9am – 4pm. Online: 4 x 1.5 hour sessions)
You will learn
- Web accessibility and WCAG 2 refresher
- Using Apple Voiceover to test iOS apps
- Introduction to Voiceover for Mac OS
- Using Android Talkback Screen Reader
- Deep-dive into ARIA for more advanced Web accessibility
- Resolving common native app accessibility issues
- Getting ready for Consumer Data Right (CDR) accessibility
- Open workshop: Embedding accessible design, development and testing into your delivery methodology
$860 (incl. GST) / attendee.
Please get in touch for group discounts or if you prefer to pay by invoice.
Looking to train your team? Let’s chat
Mike Feghali has provided Accessibility testing and advisory for clients such as Afterpay, Westpac, Wisr, Greater Bank, St George, Destination NSW, and Rabobank. He is an advocate of Semantic HTML and inclusive UX Design and Research.
Coffee, tea and refreshments provided.
Please bring your Macbook or Windows laptop as well as a smartphone to test on. Let us know if you don’t have one and we’ll make sure to find you one on the day